Instead of trying to do everything for everybody, Morier Benefits focuses on providing a specific group of services for a select group of clients. Whether a home-based entrepreneur, a ‘mom and pop’ operation, or a growing retail or service-based business, Morier Benefits will take your specific needs into consideration, and find the best fit for you.
Although there are many insurance companies out there, the reality of the industry is that the depth of selection is shrinking – which means less choice for consumers. With this in mind, Morier Benefits continually researches to determine what is out there. Their goal? To find the best and most appropriate options for their select market.
- Group insurance benefit plans
- Individual life insurance
- Individual critical illness insurance
- Individual disability insurance
- Small businesses (under 10 employees)
- Medium businesses (11-30 employees)
- Individuals/sole proprietorships
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Great West Life
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Maximum Benefit